Saturday, March 16, 2013

St.Patrick's Day


March 17-th is the "greenest day" of the year - St. Patrick's Day, who is the patron saint of Ireland and Nigeria. I love this holiday for several reasons:
1. My husband's ancestors came to America from Ireland, and in his veins rans Irish blood. Also my husband was born in Nigeria, where his parents were working at the time! So for us, it's almost a family holiday!:)
2. On this day people are usually fooling around, having fun and, most importantly, drinking beer! Best Green:) I'm not sure I could find this Irish beer, but I have in my mind a couple of great pubs restaurants.
3. I love the color green! It is the color of my eyes, so there's every shade of this amazing color in my wardrobe. On this day everyone should dress up in green, otherwise you will be mercilessly pinched!
I offer my choice of green items for The Wardrobe of My Dreams.
***
17 марта самый "зеленый день" в году - День святого Патрика, покровителя Ирландии и Нигерии. Я люблю этот праздник сразу по нескольким причинам:
1. Предки моего мужа прибыли в Америку из Ирландии, и в его венах течет и ирландская кровь, а родился муж в Нигерии, где его родители в то время работали! Так что для нас это почти что семейный праздник! 
2. В этот день принято дурачится, веселиться и, самое главное, пить пиво! Лучше зеленое!:) Пока я не уверена, что мне удастся найти настоящее ирландское пиво, но парочка отличных пивных ресторанов у меня на примете есть.
3. Я обожаю зеленый цвет! Это цвет моих глаз, и поэтому в моем гардеробе много всевозможных оттенков этого удивительного цвета. А в этот день просто необходимо одеваться во все зеленое, иначе тебя будут нещадно щипать!
Предлагаю мой выбор зеленых вещей для Гардероба Моей Мечты.

Dresses
***
Платья 
GOAT

CARLING
MICHAEL KORS

ROBERTO CAVALLI
Shirts
***
Рубашки
ETRO
PAUL SMITH 
ETRO

ETRO
MOSCHINO C&C


Sweaters
***
Свитеры
Ralph Lauren Black

JONATHAN SAUNDERS
PAUL SMITH


ACNE


SONIA BY SONIA RYKIEL



Bags
***
Сумки
MARC BY MARC JACOBS


3.1 PHILLIP LIM
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
DESIGUAL
PRADA
MY CHOICE


Shoes
***
Обувь
KALLISTÉ




OSCAR DE LA RENTA




CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA




PIERRE HARDY
 VALENTINO GARAVANI

Wear green! It's for good luck :)
***
Одевайте зеленое! Это к удаче:)





Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. Omg, the first photo made me thirsty!!:D You have green eyes?? I think those are the most gorgeous... Great stuff too, lots of green goodness.;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...