Monday, October 14, 2013

50 Cozy Sweaters For This Autumn



Photo http://montanasweetpea.tumblr.com/
While I was getting ready for work today, I caught myself thinking that I really wanted to wrap myself in something warm and cozy ... but I didn't want to sit by the window holding a cup of hot tea... I wanted to feel this warmth around me. So I decided to sort out all my sweaters and came to the sad conclusion that they are all the same type and really not very interesting … I didn't have that unique, versatile kind of sweater that I could wear everywhere - to the office or to a casual gathering or to some place more formal in the evening.
So this post is for all of you who remember my similar dilemma in the middle of the fall - where to find a nice sweater "for all occasions ." I have selected the 50 most interesting and versatile sweaters I could find. You will notice the prices range from the exorbitant to quite reasonable. Click on the arrow to the right of the images and scroll, look & choose! Hover the cursor over the image, and you'll see the brand name as well as the price; click on the picture and the link will take you to the online store where the item is sold. I wish you a successful exploration and many happy acquisitions! ;)
***
Собираясь сегодня на работу поймала себя на мысли, что очень хочется укутаться во что-то теплое и уютное... но сесть у окна с кружкой горячего чая не хотелось, просто хотелось ощущать это тепло вокруг себя. Стала перебирать свои свитера и пришла к выводу, что какие-то они все однотипные у меня и не очень-то интересные... А такого, чтобы и в офис и вечером выйти куда-то, нет совсем. 
Так что этот пост для всех тех, кто озаботился  в самый разгар осени схожей с моей проблемой - где найти симпатичный свитер "на все случаи жизни". Я отобрала 50 на мой взгляд самый интересных, цены - от запредельных, до вполне себе демократичных. Кликайте на стрелочку справа и листайте, выбирайте! При наведении курсором на картинку увидите название марки и цену, кликайте на картинку и ссылка отправит вас в он-лайн магазин, где эта вещь продается. Удачныx поисков и приобретений! ;)     


My favorites are 4 sweaters by Mango. I would buy them all! :)
***
А мои фавориты - это 4 свитера от Mango. Я бы купила их все сразу! :)






xoxo,
Anya :)




Follow on Bloglovin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...