Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nude Mood of One Little Blonde


Dress: BeFree (similar herehere and here), Jacket: Alfani (similar here), 
Heels: Calvin Klein (similar here), Bag: Aquanegra (similar here)
Sunglasses: Dana Buchman (similar here), Bracelet: Brighton (similar here)


As you noticed I'm a very light blonde. My hair and my skin are almost white. So I've tried my whole life to avoid beige and nude shades in my clothes that would dissolve on me (or I in them). But I could not resist this stunning dress with white embroidery and metallic beads, even though it's beige! In the end, I know the win-win solution is to make any "colorless" dress more interesting by adding bright accessories. I chose a red jacket, multi-colored bag, and of course, red lipstick! What do you think?:) 
***
Как вы уже успели заметить, я очень светлая блондинка - волосы, кожа почти белые. Поэтому всю свою жизнь я старалась избегать бежевый, телесных оттенков в одежде, которые бы растворялись на мне (или я в них). Но перед этим изумительным платьем с вышивкой и металлическими пайетками я устоять не смогла даже несмотря на его цвет! В конце концов существует беспроигрышный вариант сделать любое "бесцветное" платье интересным - добавить яркие аксессуары. Я выбрала красный жакет, разноцветную сумку, ну и конечно, красную помаду! Как вам?:)









Break the "fashion rules" that were made by others like you and me! Follow your dreams and use your instincts to make it work...for YOU! Maybe then the exception to the rule will be your new style!:)
***
Нарушайте "модные правила", ведь их когда-то придумали такие же люди как мы с вами!   Следуйте всегда за своей мечтой, отдайся своему чутью и может быть тогда исключения из правил станут твоим новым стилем!:)


xoxo
Ann:)



Follow on Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...