Monday, March 18, 2013

Calvin Klein Heels!


I have a new addition in my wardrobe - new shoes from Calvin Klein! They are very classic, but they have an unusual color. I fell in love with the combination of texture and color. They have almost a lacquer heel and matte toe. The shoes are very comfortable despite the rather high heel. But because of the elastic band on the top, my feet feel like they are in a cradle:) Probably I could even run a marathon in these shoes:) In a future post, I'll show this pair in some interesting combinations!
***
В моем гардеробе пополнение - новые туфли от Calvin Kleine! Очень классические, но довольно необычного цвета. Я влюбилась в сочетание цветов и фактур - почти лаковой пятки и матового носка. Очень удобная колодка несмотря на довольно высокий каблук, а за счет резинки на подъеме ноги создается ощущение, что нога в колыбельке:) Мне кажется в них даже можно бегать марафон!:) В ближайшем посте обязательно покажу эту парочку в каком-нибудь интересном сочетании!  









Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...