Sunday, January 13, 2013

The best looks of famous bloggers: Aimee Song



Stripes and Waves

I continue to tell you about the most famous fashion bloggers. The first post about these bloggers was dedicated to Julie Sarinana and her the best looks in 2012. Today I want to show you the best looks of another blog-girl, Aimee from San FranciscoShe is among the five best-known bloggers, along with ChiaraJulieGala and Andy. But no doubt Aimee has a very recognizable style. At least for me, Aimee does her best work in pants. In these images she manages to look incredibly feminine and sexy. See for yourself:)

***
Я продолжаю рассказывать вам о самых знаменитых модных блоггерах. Первый пост по этой теме был посвящен стилю Джулии Сариньяна и ее лучшим образам в 2012г. Сегодня я хочу показать вам лучшие луки другой блоггершиЭйми, которая живет в Сан-ФранцискоОна входит в пятерку самых известных блоггеров наряду с КьяройДжулиГалой и Энди. Но несомненно у Айми есть свой узнаваемый стиль. Мне кажется Айми лучше всех удаются брючные образы. В них ей удается оставаться невероятно женственной и сексуальной. Смотрите сами:)

As I mentioned, in my opinion, Aimee is not as good in images with dresses and skirts, but sometimes an incredible inspiration visits her, and then you can see here are her small masterpieces :)
***
Как я уже упоминала, Айми, на мой взгляд, не так удачна образах с платьями и юбками. Но порой ее посещает невероятное вдохновение и тогда можно увидеть ее маленькие шедевры:) 

Look for people for inspiration, make yourself someone's inspiration! :)
***
Ищите людей для вдохновения, станьте сами чьим-то вдохновением!:)











Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great post! you have a nice blog, please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on BLOGLOVIN and GFC, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    Ps. If you decided to follow me, would you let me know or leave a comment, so I can follow you back, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...