Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wish List: PALM CANYON Collection by Warby Parker



Palm Canyon Collection by Warby Parker

I want, Iwant, I want! :) The new collection Palm Canyon by Warby Parker is just wonderful! Retro style of these frames reminds me to rebellious 60s with their passion for change and bright colors :) Such things with a history embre always wake up my imagination!
***
Хочу-хочу-хочу! :) Новая коллекция Palm Canyon от Вэрби Паркер просто чудесна! Ретро стиль этих оправ напоминает бунтарские 60е с их страстью к переменам и ярком цветам :) Такие вещи с историей всегда будят воображение!   



For example, the very structured, black sunglasses Revolver Black... I think they would add a special touch to any outfit - a little sexy, a little bright. Also I would like to wear them with a little black dress and a coat with gold embroidery, and, of course ... high heels! If I am going to shoot this Revolver, I’m going straight for the heart! ;)
***
Вот, например, строгие и черные очки Revolver Black... Хочу в них быть немного вызывающей и яркой. Я бы добавила к ним маленькое черное платье и полупальто с золотой вышивкой, ну и, конечно же, высокий каблук! Стрелять, так в самое сердце ;)


Glasses Warby Parker / dress Glamorous / coat J.Crew / heels Casadei / lipstick Dior






... Or these sand-colored, wood-tone glasses. This color reminds me of the coolness of early spring and the calm of a forest lake... I would like to add them to a simple ensemble of a beige sweater (with just a splash of color peeking out), a soft foliage-colored bag, summer sunset colored pants and comfortable shoes for long walks around that lake :)
***
... Или вот эти очки цвета песка и древесины, цвета прохлады ранней весны и лесного озера... Я бы добавила к ним простой бежевый свитер с ярким принтом, мягкую сумку цвета ранней листвы, брюки цвета летнего заката и удобные ботинки для долгих и прогулок :)

Sunglasses Warby Parker / sweater Mulberry / pants Narciso Rodriguez / boots Asos / bag Tory Burch / lipstick YSL





I want, I want, I want! :) The new  Palm Canyon collection by Warby Parker is just wonderful! The retro style of these frames reminds me of the rebellious 60s with their passion for change and bright colors :) Such beautiful things with a hint of historical charm and whimsy always wake up my imagination! 
***
Эта оправа меня отсылает меня в 60е с их экстра мини юбками и уютными свитерами в стиле Эрнеста Хемингуэя. Я бы добавила к этим очкам низ пыльного цвета бесконечных дорог - бежевые ботфорты, пастельно-розовую сумку и клетчатую юбку, а сверху одела бы небесно голубой свитер с высокой горловиной. 

Glasses Warby Parker / top The Row / skirt New Look / bag Zara / boots Stuart Weitzman / lipstick Bobbi Brown




xoxo,
Anya :)



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...