Sunday, October 6, 2013

Grey Sweater & White Shorts


Sweater H&M / shorts WHBM / heels Michael Kors (similar) / bag (similar bag by Guess, bag by Danielle Nicole)

Get this LOOK:


The last few weeks have been completely insane - my full time job took all my time, and I really didn't have time for anything else. I missed my blog and even the gym - no, really I did! :) I hope that in the coming week this mad "race" will end, and I can return to my normal rhythm of publications and life in general :)
Well today I'm wearing a gray, loose sweater from H&M, white classic shorts and of course … heels! :) I know, I know. Most of you will probably think that this look would need flat shoes, but my old habit of wearing heels everywhere - no matter what - won out here. So the image turned out sporty and  elegant. Don’t you agree! :)
*** 
Последние несколько недель у меня выдались совершенно безумными - загрузка на работе абсолютно не оставляет время ни на что другое. И я безумно скучаю по своему блогу и еще по спортзалу. Очень надеюсь, что на этой неделе вся это гонка последних дней закончится и я вернусь к своему обычному ритму публикаций и жизни вообще :) 
Ну я сегодня на мне серый свободный свитер от H&M и белые классические шорты, ну и каблуки, конечно! :) Знаю, знаю, что большинство из вас сойдется на том, что сюда больше бы подошла обувь на плоской подошве, но моя привычка носить каблуки везде и несмотря ни на что победила и здесь. Так что образ получился таким спортивно-элегантным :) Разве вы не согласны ! ;)










xoxo,
Anya :)



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...