Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autumn Colors in Your Cosmetic Bag



It's not a very big secret that Autumn is my favorite season. I love everything about this time of year - especially the colorful changes of Nature that seem to happen right in front of my eyes. I go outside, and it seems that I can actually breathe these changes right into my soul. What  wonderful feelings! And what incredible colors surround us in Autumn! Sometimes I can't believe that all these colors are natural - they are so vibrant, they almost look unreal. In this season, my definition of "natural makeup" is completely transformed. Now "natural" can be bright red, grey, dark brown, burgundy, and even orange! :) It's just an amazing time of the year! :)
***
Не секрет, что я очень люблю осень. В этом времени года мне нравится буквально все, особенно те изменения в природе, которые происходят прямо на наших глазах. Я просто выхожу на улицу и как будто дышу этими переменами. Удивительные ощущения! А какие цвета вокруг. Иногда поверить невозможно, что это природные цвета, настолько они нереальны. В такие моменты понятие "натуральный макияж" трансформируется абсолютно :) Теперь "натуральный" это и алый, и серый, и бордовый, и темно-коричневый, и даже оранжевый! :) Удивительное время года! :)





Mascara, Estée Lauder



 Nail Varnish, Scarab, Illamasqua

xoxo,
Anya :)

Images from Pintrest.com



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...