Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Mirror, Mirror On The... Floor"



There is definitely something mystical in a mirror... It’s no wonder that they were used in witchcraft and divination, and some people even endowed them with the ability to open the doors to other worlds. What is this mystery and mysticism that a mirror presents, anyway? I wonder...because I, too, have recently experienced these mysterious mirrored forces myself! :) How else can I possibly explain the purchase of these silver "mirror" pair from Elizabeth & James, if not mirror-induced  "brain fog"! :)
But I simply couldn't resist... And now I'm scratching my head over the options of what I can wear with such beauties. The first thing that comes to my mind - "rap-style" and "low-key glamor" (low-key, because they are without rhinestones :-))

Anyway, just wait! Very soon these exquisite, shimmering bits of fashion will appear on my blog with some vibrant company ;)
***
В зеркалах однозначно есть что-то мистическое... Недаром их использовали в колдовстве и в гадании, и наделяли способностью открывать двери в потусторонние миры. Где тайна и мистика, там так или иначе зеркало присутствует. 
Вот и я испытала эти загадочные силы на себе :) А как по другому объяснить покупку такой "зеркальной" парочки от Elizabeth & James, если не "помутнением рассудка"! :) Но устоять я не могла... Вот теперь ломаю голову над вариантами, с чем такую красоту носить. Первое, что приходит в голову - "реперский стиль" и "сдержанный гламур" (сдержанный, потому что без страз :-) ) 
В общем, ждите, скоро эти мерцающие создания появятся на страницах моего блога в такой же яркой компании ;) 





xoxo,
Anya :)



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...