Friday, September 27, 2013

Glossybox, September 2013




Well, well, well … as you can see, I'm a bit late with this September beauty review. I'm so busy at work that I almost have no time for my favorite hobby :) But no matter what, I will continue, because there is nothing more inspiring and exciting for me at the moment than this little island of beauty and style - my fashion blog. So I continue :)
I must say that the September Glossybox totally amazed me with a set of 5 products that I actually need and, in fact, had planned to buy in the near future!
I am always extremely pleased when my plans and dreams come together completely independently of me :) With those thoughts in my mind I was standing over a freshly opened Glossybox - and suddenly realized I had even forgotten to take the "big picture of all products" :))) I had just immediately begun to unpack everything! And each item was more exciting than the last!
So, what's inside?
***
Что-то я припозднилась со своим очередным на этот раз сентябрьским beauty-обзором. Загрузка на работе такая, что почти не остается времени на свое любимое хобби :) Но, несмотря ни на что, я буду продолжать, потому что нет ничего более вдохновляющего и увлекательного для меня на сегодняшний момент, чем этот маленький островок красоты и стиля, каким для меня остается мой блог. Так что продолжим ;) 
Итак, сентябрьский Glossybox поразил меня своим набором продукции и прежде всего потому, что 4 из них я планировала покупать в ближайшее время.
Всегда исключительно приятно, когда наши планы или мечты реализуются совершенно независимо от нас :) Вот с такими мыслями я стояла над только что открытой мной коробочкой - даже забыла сделать "общую фотографию" :))) Сразу начала все распаковывать! 
Итак, что внутри?

Eyelash Curler, Emite Makeup




I swear a few days before I got this box, I was looking for this thing in the store. For some reason, so far I have not used such a curious thing - an eyelash curler. Frankly, I'm not much of an expert on all the nuances of using this kind of device, but I can say from my own personal experience - I would prefer it if the top of the eyelash curler (the part that is in contact with the eyelashes ) was a bit more curved. Maybe my eyes are too big or I just have not yet fully figured out the best way to use it. Nevertheless, this thing curled my real eyelashes and my false eyelashes without creases, and everything looked very natural. 
***
Я клянусь, что несколько дней до получения коробочки искала эту вещь в магазине. По каким-то причинам до сих пор у меня не было такой занятной штучки. Скажу честно, я не очень большой знаток всех нюансов работы с такого рода приспособлениями, но могу сказать из моего личного опыта использования - я бы хотела, чтобы рабочая поверхность (то, что соприкасается с ресницами) была бы более изогнута. Может быть, конечно, у меня слишком выпуклый глаз ;))) и я просто еще не до конца приспособилась. Но тем не менее, эта штука закручивала мои настоящие ресницы и накладные без заломов, все выглядело очень естественно.

Makeup Remover Pen, Oceane



Oh... I didn't even know that such a thing exists! I can only imagine how much makeup remover I could have saved if I’d known about this product! I normally use milk to remove makeup, and it always leaves these gray shadows around my eyes, and I have to use an extra dose of milk on a cotton pad to get rid of the shadows. Now I'm free from this procedure - one click on the pink tip of the pencil end and makeup remover liquid goes down into the white tip which I use to  easily remove all remnants of makeup around the eyes. Simple, easy, beautiful! I love such great practical solutions. If you can use a pencil, you can definitely use this product! :) 
***
О... Вот не знала я раньше, что такая вещь существует! Сколько бы средства для снятия макияжа сэкономила бы себе! Я пользуюсь молочком для снятия макияжа и у меня всегда остаются такие серые тени вокруг глаз и их приходится снимать дополнительной дозой молочка и ватным диском. Теперь я избавлена от этой процедуры - один кликом на розовый кончик этого карандаша и в белый кончик подается жидкость для снятия макияжа, следующим движением руки я снимаю все остатки макияжа вокруг глаз. Просто, легко, красиво! Люблю такие решения :)

Eyeliner Pen in Onyx, Be a Bombshell


In talking about this product, rather think that I should be adding a few exclamations, such as, "Oh!" "Wow!" "I can't believe it!" etc. I love eye liners in general, and this juicy and rich one is absolutely fabulous! The first impression is that this is looks like a felt tip pen; and really when applying this eyeliner, it almost feels like you are painting with a pen...
In contrast to the cream eyeliners which must be applied with a brush and definitely require some skill, this “pen” makes it so easy to use, and I didn't have any problems at all with the application. Another fantastic treat from Glossybox! 
It is washed off by conventional eyeliner makeup remover.
***
Здесь, по идее, должно быть несколько восклицаний, типо, "О!", "Вау!", "не может быть!" и т.п. Я люблю подводки вообще, и просто обожаю такие сочные и насыщенные как эта. Первое впечатление, что это фломастер и по ощущениям от нанесения эта подводка очень на него похожа. 
В отличие от кремовых подводок, которые нужно наносить кисточками и которые определенно требуют некоторых навыков, с таким карандашом ни у кого не будет никаких проблем при нанесении. 
Смывается подводка обычными средствами для снятия макияжа. 




This is perhaps the only item out of this September's Glossybox that I do not plan to use. Why? Because the smell of this perfume is too heavy and sweet for me. Although for all you fans of this kind of floral scent, this bottle is a great gift :) So please, just let me know - maybe I'll send you mine! :)
***
Это, пожалуй, единственное средство из этого сентябрьского бокса, которым я не планирую пользоваться. Почему? Потому что запах этого парфюма для меня слишком тяжелый и сладкий. Хотя для всех любителей такого рода цветочных запахов этот флакончик будет отличным подарком :) Так что обращайтесь, перешлю :)

Diamax Treatment, Nioxin



I became acquainted with this brand and its product line a few months ago when, on the recommendation of my hairdresser, I bought a set which included shampoo, conditioner and serum. I didn't like shampoo so much - it noticeably increased the volume, but seemed to ‘confuse’ my hair -  even using the conditioner right after did not help. The serum was actively used by my husband. So it turned out that the conditioner was the only product of the set which I enjoyed. I must say, after using it, my hair became clear, more dense, and shiny.
So, I was excited to try this Diamax treatment, and after applying this spray a few times (which is designed to add volume and thickness to the hair), I stared long and hard in the mirror, looking for results to report - and then it came to me! Of course, I won’t see anything yet as the effects are cumulative over a period of time. So it's too early to talk about the visible results after only a couple of weeks of use, but I'm sure I'll be happy with the result in the end, And I do plan to continue using this product. :)
***
С продуктами этой марки я познакомилась несколько месяцев назад. Когда по рекомендации моего парикмахера купила целый набор: шампунь, кондиционер и сыворотку. С шампунем у меня не сложилось - он заметно увеличивал объем, но очень путал волосы, даже кондиционер не помогал. Сывороткой стал активно пользоваться мой муж. Так что кондиционер был единственным продуктом из набора, которым я активно пользовалась. Волосы после него однозначно стали более плотными и блестящими.  
А на этот уход, добавляющий волосам объема и толщину, я давно засматривалась, и вот от мне пришел! Конечно, рано говорить о видимом результате после пары недель использования, но я уверена, что результатом я останусь довольна :) 


xoxo,
Anya :)



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...