Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Latest Addition In My Shoe Collection From Elie Tahari



It's always nice when pleasant surprises happen. For me it's always doubly nice because I tend to try to plan everything carefully in advance- or at least as much as possible..
It happened on my recent business trip to Houston. Of course, in addition to solving my business matters, I was planning on shopping, perhaps, at the most famous shopping center in Texas - The Galleria. But to my disappointment, despite the huge assortment of everything for every taste, I couldn't find anything in my size (5.5 shoes and xxs clothing). I had to quickly adjust my plan to make memories of The Galleria  - starting at the beauty salon  (where I made a startling coloring choice) and then TheCheesecake Factory, with its crazy delicious cheesecakes. Not a bad trade-off! :)
Well, then I suffered through shopping in another well-known place - Premium Outlets, with its 145 shops including Burberry, Armani Exchange, TAG Heuer, Saks Fifth Avenue and others. The ‘Outlets’ title says it all - 90% of the things are sold there with huge discounts. Of course, for fans of the latest fashion, the Premium Outlets will never replace The Galleria. But if you just want to purchase sturdy quality stuff, then this alternative is quite decent, and is especially good for the salvation of your wallet :)
So, here’s my purchase from the Premium Outlets... without a doubt the best, most stunning steel shoes from Elie Tahari - the color of a night sea :) In my opinion, I need to be more spontaneous in the future, and who knows what surprises I’ll find!  ;)))
***
Всегда приятно, когда случаются приятные неожиданности. А для меня это всегда приятно вдвойне, потому что всю свою жизнь я пытаюсь все тщательно спланировать, ну или хотя бы в общих чертах наметить. 
Так случилось и в мою недавнюю поездку в Хьюстон по делам. Конечно, помимо решения моих деловых вопросов, я планировала шоппинг, пожалуй, в самом знаменитом торговом центре всего Техаса - The Galleria. Но к моему разочарованию, несмотря на огромный ассортимент всего и на любой вкус, я не нашла ничего моего размера (5.5 обувь и ххs одежда). Пришлось срочно менять план и пополнить свои воспоминания о The Galleria посещением салона красоты, где мне сделали потрясающее окрашивание, и Cheesecake Factory с ее сумасшедшими вкуснейшими чизкейками. 
Ну а шоппинг я перенесла в другое не менее известное место - Premium Outlets, с его 145 магазинами включая Burberry, Armani Exchange, TAG Heuer, Saks Fifth Avenue и другие. Название Outlets говорит само за себя - 90% вещей здесь продается с огромными скидками. Для любителей последних модных новинок Premiun Outlets, конечно, никогда не заменит The Galleria, но если вы просто хотите приобрести добротные качественные вещи, то такая альтернатива вполне достойная и даже спасительна для вашего кошелька :) 
Итак, моим приобретением, без всякого сомнения удачным, стали потрясающие туфли Elie Tahari, цвета ночного моря :) По-моему, мне стоит меньше планировать и больше отдаваться воле случая ;)))











xoxo,
Anya :)



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...