Sunday, August 11, 2013

Glossybox #2, July 2013




I want to share with you my second July Glossybox. Yes, July - it's not a typo! This is actually the second Glossybox I’ve received in July. Why? I do not know :) I do not want to know! They sent me the first box 10 days after my subscription  started, and well, the second box was scheduled for July. So, I got a second box from Glossybox on July 27, just three weeks after I received my first one. It’s the same wonderful packaging, just not as white as the first one - but a very light pink color. Very beautiful! So what’s inside...
***
Спешу поделиться с вами моим очередным июльским Glossybox. Да, июльским, это не ошибка. Это мой второй Glossybox в июле. Почему? Не знаю :) И не хочу знать (на самом деле, первый мне прислали через 10 дней после оформления подписки, ну а второй был просто плановым июльским). Итак, я получила вторую коробочку от Glossybox 27 июля, через три недели после получения мной первой. Все та же чудесная упаковка, только уже не белая как в первый раз, а очень легкого розового цвета. Очень красиво! Итак, что внутри...


Makeup Cleansing Tissue, Nicka K New York



These make-up cleansing tissues are such comfortable things especially if you have to travel a lot and sometimes for many hours at a time. The tissues smell good (aloe extract), they are not wet (just a little damp), and they remove makeup perfectly, including waterproof mascara. I didn't make any special efforts to remove my makeup, in fact I didn’t have to rub my face very hard, yet all stuff was removed very gently. They do not dry the skin, which is very important for me. I loved these tissues. I recommend them! 
***
Влажные салфетки для снятия макияжа. Очень люблю такие вещи, потому что приходится много путешествовать и порой очень подолгу. Эти салфетки приятно пахнут (экстрактом алое), они не мокрые, а именно чуть влажные, при этом отлично удаляют макияж, включая водостойкую тушь. Никаких особых усилий при этом прикладывать не нужно, все удаляется очень мягко. Не сушат кожу, что для меня очень актуально. Мне эти салфеточки очень понравились. Рекомендую.



Shampoo & Shower Gel, Bvlgari



Bvlgari is my old love. I love their male line - those smells are just awesome! But I've never tried their shampoo + shower gel. Now I had the chance. The smell is very fresh and it’s a nice, long-lasting gel.
***
С Bvlgari у меня давняя любовь. Очень люблю их мужскую линию - запахи просто потрясающие! Но никогда не пробовала их шампунь+гель для душа. Теперь мне выпал шанс. Запах очень свежий и стойкий для геля.   



Intensive Blemish Serum, Evologie


This serum has been developed as part of a program of care for problem skin. I honestly do not have any serious problems with my skin, so that the most useful ​​application of this product for me is the correction of hyperpigmentation (for my pale skin this is a very real issue.) The minuses -  a very unusual odor, and honestly, not very pleasant.
***
Этот серум  был разработан как часть программы ухода за проблемной кожей. Я, честно говоря, не испытываю особых проблем с кожей, так что наиболее область применения этого продукта для меня это коррекция гиперпигментации (для моей белой кожи это очень актуальная проблема). Из минусов - очень необычный запах, причем не очень приятный.


Lip Balm, Figs & Rouge



This lip balm I got in Soft Cherry. And it smells like cherry!. The consistency of the balm is very dense, but, despite this, the balm is easy enough to apply on my lips. The balm is also not sticky. The minus is the "tube" application; I really didn’t find this a very convenient way to apply it.
***
Бальзам для губ я получила в оттенке Soft Cherry. И пахнет он как вишня. Консистенция бальзама очень плотная, но, несмотря на это, бальзам достаточно легко распределяется на губах. Бальзам не липкий. Из минусов - "тюбиковое" нанесение совсем не удобное. 




Deep Conditioning Masque, Brazilian Blowout


This conditioner is ideal for anyone with damaged hair or hair recovering from chemical exposure. With my thin hair - sticking out in all different directions after washing - the mask handled it perfectly. The irony is that for some reason you cannot buy this product through the company's website - with delivery to the U.S. However, you can find it, and purchase it, at Amazon.com.
***
Этот кондиционер идеально подходит для всех, у кого поврежденные волосы, пережившие химические воздействия. С моими тонкими, торчащими в разные стороны после мытья волосами эта маска справилась на отлично. По иронии на сайте компании почему-то нельзя приобрести этот продукт с доставкой в США. Но вы можете найти его на Amazon.com.


Nail Polish, Nails INC


This polish arrived with a few undoubted advantages - and one small, subjective minus. But the first things first.
The first thing that catches your attention is the color. It is amazing, very juicy and rich. Cobalt is perhaps one of the colors which you can fall in love with very quickly, but which you might also get tired of quite quickly; looking at its rich, deep color every day may not appeal to everyone. The second advantage is the application. This nail polish has a dense consistency, but is easy to apply. The third advantage is that this varnish dries very quickly - iit was already dry on the thumb, when I finished painting the little finger!

Among the shortcomings, I would say  that this nail polish did not have enough "gloss" to suit my taste. For me the nails look like there is a  bit of a matte finish. But if you don’t like super-shiny nail polish, you must try this one!
***
В этом лаке сошлись несколько несомненных плюсов и один очень незначительный и субъективный минус. Но обо все по-порядку. Первое, что бросается в глаза - это цвет. Он изумительный, очень сочный и насыщенный. Кобальт, пожалуй один из тех цветов, в которые влюбляешься сразу, но с которыми нужно быть аккуратным, потому что от такой насыщенности в повседневной жизни быстро устаешь. Второй плюс - это покрытие. Лак достаточно плотный, но хорошо ложиться. Третий плюс - лак очень быстро сохнет (на большом пальце лак высох, когда я заканчивала красить мизинец). Из недостатков, пожалуй можно отметить только то, что лично мне в лаке не хватило "глянцевости" - лак выглядит немного матовым.    





xoxo,
Anya

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...