Monday, July 22, 2013

Striped Dress & Pink Jacket



Coat NEXT (similar coat Aspesi here) / sandals Jessica Simpson / vintage dress (similar here) / bag Acquanegra (simila here) / Gucci sunglasses / watch Cacharel.

Shop this look:


Despite the fact that I'm a blonde, for a long time there wasn't even a hint of pink in my wardrobe; pink was absent in all its many shades - from bright saturated tones to delicate pastel shades. I hated this color with all my soul! To me it was a very vulgar color and completely out of place in my wardrobe.
But as you can see, times have changed! Now it's like I'm making up for lost time, and this natural blonde has finally succumbed to the charms of this amazing color - and it’s driving my fashion world these days! :) And I have to say, I am having so much fun with this vibrant and cheerful color! :)

***
Несмотря на то, что блондинка, в моем гардеробе очень долгое время отсутствовал розовый цвет. Причем отсутствовал во всех его оттенках от насыщенных до пастельных.  Этот цвет я просто ненавидела. Он мне казался очень вульгарным и абсолютно неуместным в моем гардеробе. 
Но, как видите, времена меняются и сейчас я как будто наверстываю упущенное, и как настоящая блондинка отдаю дать этому изумительному цвету :) И, хочу вам сказать, получаю от этого цвета огромное удовольствие! :)  

















xoxo,
Anya

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...