Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Something New to Talk About: GLOSSI.COM





Today, I hasten to share with you a totally awesome tool that allows you to create your own (yes, yours!) online magazines! This tool is Glossi.com. You and your readers can browse, can click the links, and can view videos in your own special, personalized digital magazine. This is an absolutely amazing thing! 
Creating my very first Glossi magazine I felt like a real artist, fashion editor, creator of something unusual, and, most importantly, unique! Oh, you don't really have enough time? I didn't have time either! I just used their ready-made templates for standard placement of the photos on the pages. Of course, I removed some things, and I added some things. It is a huge plus that even the generic standard templates can be changed to reflect my personal style and taste. Glossi even offered me a set of pictures, but I used the ones I found on Pinterest, Tumblr and Google. Moreover, images can be uploaded directly from the site, you only need to copy the link.
You do not like the pretty pictures? Then you can just ... write a blog - write a journal - write a novel! And your Glossi magazine will look like a real book. Who knows, maybe people will be reading your amazing digital creative genius for years to come!
Well, my first Glossi magazine is in front of you. So just click and share your impressions :) Oh! And do not judge me too harshly - this is my first-born ;)

***
Сегодня я спешу поделиться с вами совершенно потрясающим инструментом для создания своих собственных (да-да, ваших!) интернет журналов, которые можно листать, в которых можно кликать ссылки и просматривать видео. Совершенно потрясающая вещь! 
С помощью Glossi.com я почувствовала себя настоящим художником, фэшн-редактором, создателем чего-то необычного и, главное, уникального! У вас мало времени? У меня тоже его нет! Но я воспользовалась уже готовыми стандартными шаблонами для размещение фотографий на странице. Конечно, что-то удалила, что-то добавила. В этом огромный плюс, что даже стандартные предлагаемые шаблоны можно изменить под себя. Glossi даже предложила мне наборы картинок, но я использовала те, что нашла в Pinterest, Tumblr и Google. Причем картинки можно загружать сразу с сайта, нужно только скопировать ссылку. 
Вы не любите красивые картинки? Тогда вы можете просто... написать текст! И ваш Glossi журнал будет больше похож на книгу, которой, все может быть, люди будут зачитываться долгие годы :) 
Ну а мой первый Glossi-журнал уже перед вами, кликайте, делитесь впечатлениями :) Да! И не судите строго - это мой первенец ;)


xoxo,
Anya :)

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...