Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Skinny Jeans & Nude Sweater


Sweater Roxy (similar here), top Express, jeans Hollister, bag Aquanegra (similar here)heels (similar here and here)Gucci sunglasses  bracelet Cacharel.

Shop this outfit:


I don't like air conditioning in Summer. Yes, you read that right! I mean I appreciate that they were invented and that they actually exist to make our lives a little more comfortable - but I just can't tolerate that cold wind blowing around me all the time... especially while I’m shopping and am wearing something light and thin because of the hot weather! I know it seems crazy and weird, because I'm Russian after all, and people think that I must to be resistant to frost. Well, I'm not! :) So I make sure I am warm no matter what the weather by wearing a few layers of clothes - it's very famous Russian tradition! :) 

For shopping I wore this simple top and oversized short sweater. The sweater is thin and is loose enough to not make me sweat; it adds just enough warmth to make me feel comfortable while reaching for my credit card - even in the “arctic” air of a dozen air conditioners - all pointed in my direction! ;)
***
Я не люблю кондиционеры. Да, не люблю, причем даже летом. В смысле я ценю их изобретение и даже рада, что они существуют и делают нашу жизнь комфортнее. Но я не могу выносить этот ледяной воздух вокруг меня, особенно в жару, когда я хожу по магазинам и на мне надето что-то воздушно-прозрачное! Я знаю, все это звучит странно, потому что мы русские вроде бы должны быть абсолютно устойчивыми к холодным ветрам и морозам. Но здесь, я развеиваю миф о русских :) Так что даже летом в жару, чтобы хоть как-то противостоять всем этим арктическим "кондиционерным" ветрам, я использую старый дедовский способ - одеваю несколько слоев. Например, как в этом луке: легкий топ с джинсами и сверху очень легких свитер, достаточный для того, чтобы меня не сдувало ледяными порывами, когда я останавливаюсь, чтобы расплатиться на кассе;)













xoxo,
Anya:)


Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...