Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Must Have" June 2013: What You Need for a Perfect Outfit


Hooray! After clearing my wardrobe, suddenly I found out that I have the space - and a lot of it! :) This is great news!  Now I can begin to plan my new purchases. ;) Those of you, who have been reading my blog for a while, already know that I try not to make spontaneous purchases. Normally I know exactly what I want to buy. Of course, to keep myself from accidental purchases all the time is impossible; but having my Wish List helps me a lot. I always have in my mind a visual representation of what I want to have. I don't get stuck on any particular thing. Now there is such a large variety of choices that I can always find "that particular thing" at an affordable price. In this post I decided to share with you my "June Must Have 2013." I was very inspired by these powdery shades that define this light and airy summer mood :)
***
Ура! После расчистки моего гардероба неожиданно выяснилось, что у меня есть свободное место, и его много! :) Отличная новость! ;) Можно начинать планировать новые покупки. Те, кто давно читает мой блог, уже знают, что я не делаю стараюсь не делать спонтанных покупок. Обычно я точно знаю, что я хочу купить. Конечно, удержаться от случайных покупок невозможно. Но мне очень помогает Wish List - у меня всегда перед глазами есть визуальное представление того, что именно я хотела бы иметь. Я не зацикливаюсь на какой-то конкретной вещи. Сейчас выбор настолько большой, что всегда можно найти "ту самую" вещь по вполне приемлемой цене. В этом посте я решила поделиться с вами своим июньским "must have 2013". Меня очень вдохновляют эти пудровые оттенки, которые задают такое летнее, легкое и воздушное настроение :)  

Pastel Color Flats

There are more options here (just click on the picture): 


Pastel Color Hobo


There are more options here (just click on the picture):


Floral Print Skirt

There are more options here (just click on the picture):
Lace Top

There are more options here (just click on the picture):


All these items can be simply combined, but an even better choice is to pair these pastel colors with denim. Doing this will create a very gentle look without too much sweetness. Also these pastel colors look nice with light blue, pink and grey. You have so many options! :) Here are a few sample looks  :)

***
Все эти вещи можно сочетать друг с другом, а еще лучше разбавлять эти пастельные краски денимом. Получается очень нежный образ, но без лишней слащавости. Так же очень удачно смотрятся с такими оттенками как голубой, розовый и серый. В принципе здесь может быть много вариантов:) Вот вам несколько луков для примера :)

Lace top H&M, Rebecca Taylor tankJ.Crew hobo, Paige Denim boyfriend JeansMichael Kors sandal, sunglases Ray Ban.

Denim jacket, Rebecca Taylor tankJ.Crew hobo, New Look skirt, Dorothy Perkins bracelet, R.J.Graziano necklace, Les Nereides earrings.
Lace top H&M, Victoria's Secret tee, J.Crew hoboJuicy Couture white bracelet, Charlotte Russe braceletJuicy Couture earrings, Topshop fedora, denim shorts & denim heels. 

See you soon! :)
xoxo,
Ann;)


Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...