Thursday, June 6, 2013

Golden Jacket & Burnt Orange Sweater


 Vintage sweater, Charlotte Russe jacket  (similar here)pants, Gucci sunglasses, tote Ripani (similar here and here), heels (similar here and here)

Shop this outfit:

Today, for me, is a day to “become one” with nature instead of the gym! :) Of course, I can't imagine my life without exercise or working out at all; it is, after all, more pleasant to just stroll into the sunset without suffering guilty thoughts that I should be "jogging, stretching and bench pressing" instead. :)))
This outfit is one of those combinations of comfortable leggings, sweaters and jackets, which you can wear almost all year round. And since I haven't yet finished my gym workout that promises me the "shape of my dreams", I decided to complete my look with tight pants, a sweater that is longer in the back, and, of course, heels! :) By the way, I still do not know what the color of this sweater is. I colled it "burnt orange" , because it's really dark orange color. Maybe you tell can me?
***
Сегодня День Слияния с Природой вместо спортзала:) Конечно, без тренажеров я свою жизнь уже не представляю, и тем приятнее иногда просто гулять в закатных лучах, не мучаясь мыслями, что опять пропустила "бег, растяжку и жим лежа":))) 
Что касается этого лука, то это одно из тех комфортных сочетаний узких брюк, свитера и куртки, в котором можно ходить почти круглый год. Ну а поскольку работу над формированием "фигуры моей мечты" я еще не закончила, то узкие брючки я решила дополнить удлиненным сзади свитером, ну и, конечно, каблуками! :) Кстати, я до сих пор не знаю, как правильно называется цвет этого свитера. Я назвала его "жженый оранжевый", потому что он реально темный, пригорелый. Может быть у вас есть идею, что это за цвет? 









xoxo,
Ann:)


Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...