Monday, January 21, 2013

What's new in my nail polish arsenal? Part 1.



I haven't written for a long time about my nail polish favorites, although I had bought a dozen or more over the past couple of months. I put some photos in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter (by the way, I'm sure you already follow my updates there;)). But now it is time to talk in more detail about my "user experience" :) With all polishes (with very few exceptions) I use the base and final coating MaxFactor.
***
Что-то давно я не писала о моих лаках для ногтей, а их меня за последние пару месяцев появилось с десяток. Какие-то фотографии я выкладывала в Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest и Twitter (кстати, вы уже следите за моими обновлениями там?;)). Но теперь настало время более обстоятельно поговорить о моих "впечатлениях пользователя":) Сразу оговорюсь, что все лаки за очень редким исключением, я использую с базой  и финальным покрытием MaxFactor.


I'll start with the most unexpected nail polish - from Calvin Klein. I call this nail polish "unexpected",  because I had no idea that CK was in the nail polish business also:)
***
Начну с самого неожиданного - лак Calvin Klein. Неожиданный этот лак потому, что лично я до этого не знала, что CK выпускает еще и лаки:)


This nail polish applies very easily, very good brush and the polish dries quickly. Two layers give a very dense, uniform color. The only negative thing - the polish quickly chipped, literally on the third day. But on my toes, almost 1 month!! My rating - 7 out of 10.
***
Лак очень приятный в нанесении, очень удобная кисточка, лак быстро сохнет. Два слоя дают очень густой равномерный цвет. Единственный минус - быстро скалывается на руках, буквально на третий день. Зато на ногах держался почти месяц. Моя оценка - 7 из 10.

Nail polish Elegance.


This nail polish is one of my favorites. First, because of the color, and secondly, because of its properties, ease of application, uniform distribution, resistance. Lasts about a week with no chipping and abrasion. My rating 9 out of 10.
***
Этот лак один из моих любимых. Во-первых, из-за цвета, во-вторых, из-за своих свойств: легкость в нанесении, равномерное распределение, стойкость. Держится примерно неделю без скалываний и стирания. Моя оценка 9 из 10.

Revlon Cobalt

Advantages of this nail polish are deep, rich color and it dries very quickly. Ironically, this can be attributed to its minuses. I was tired of the color by the second day ... Personally, I do not have a lot of clothes that can be worn with this deep blue, but as an experiment, this color is very useful :) My rating varnish - 5 out of 10.
***
Плюсы этого лака - его необычный насыщенный цвет и быстрая схватываемость. Как ни странно, это же можно отнести и к его минусам. Я устала от цвета на второй день... Лично у меня не так много одежды, которую можно носить с такими ногтями, но в качестве эксперимента такой лак очень пригодится:) Моя оценка лаку - 5 из 10.

Banana Republic, Gold

This nail polish is just a godsend for those who have little time for a minor manicure-pedicure. It dries instantly with texture particles thick enough not to need a second layer. If you want the polish to look brighter, you can apply two coats. It will last about two weeks, maybe more. I often use it in my pedicure, especially when I want a break from red nails :)
***
Этот лак просто находка для тех, у кого мало времени на всякие там маникюры-педикюры. Сохнет мгновенно, консистенция частиц достаточно густая, чтобы не наносить второй слой. Но если хотите, чтобы лак смотрелся ярче, можно нанести лак в два слоя. Держится недели две, а  то и больше. Я его часто использую в педикюре, особенно когда хочется немного отдохнуть от красных ногтей:) 

My toenails look very unobtrusive and elegant. The only downside - it is very difficult to remove. My rating - 9 out of 10.
***
На ногах лак смотрится очень ненавязчиво и элегантно. Единственный минус - его очень трудно снять. Моя оценка - 9 из 10.

Wet&Wild, Night Prowl.


This nail polish is very simple in application, though the brush is long and thin, and you need to get used to it. It lasted a long time, about a week. That's probably a result of the addition of the shiny metallic particles. Unlike Banana Republic's polish, it was much easier to remove. My rating - 8 out of 10.
***
Лак очень прост в нанесении, правда кисточка длинная и тонкая, и к ней нужно привыкнуть. Держится довольно долго, неделю точно, видимо за счет добавленных блестящих частичек. В отличие от лака Banana Republic, стирается гораздо быстрее. Моя оценка - 8 из 10.

OPI.

I love this nail polish for the color, but I was constantly waiting for it to dry. The polish dries very slowly. Sometimes I wait a half-hour before bed just to be sure it's dry. For this reason, I don't use it very often, but I really like the result, color, luster and durability. My rating - 8 out of 10.
***
Очень люблю этот лак за цвет, но постоянно мучаюсь с сушкой. Лак сохнет очень долго, иногда сижу час-полтора перед сном, чтобы окончательно убедиться, что лак окончательно закрепился. По этой причине пользуюсь им не очень часто, хотя результат мне очень нравится - цвет, блеск, стойкость. Моя оценка - 8 из 10.  

The remaining reviews in the next post :)
***
Остальные лаки в следующем посте:)


Don't miss my next post! Follow me on BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...