Thursday, January 24, 2013

Desperate Housewife



Last weekend was lazy and sunny...so I managed to do a lot, because I was not in a hurry as always:) I had time even for watching another remarkable film. This time it was the film "The Help". I watched it a year ago, but the second time didn't spoil the impression. On the contrary, I noticed details that I didn't catch before. If you haven't watched this movie - I highly recommend it! So watching the movie inspired me to have a small accomplishment:) I decided to embody the image "of that old time" in a modern reality:) Here's what happened. What do you think?
***
Прошедшие выходные выдались такими ленивыми, что удалось сделать очень много, потому что я никуда не спешила:) Даже хватило время на просмотр очередного замечательного фильма. На этот раз это был фильм "Прислуга". Я уже смотрела его год назад, но повторный просмотр нисколько не портил впечатление, наоборот, замечала детали, на которые не обратила внимание раньше. Если не смотрели - очень рекомендую! В общем просмотр фильма вдохновил меня на небольшое свершение:) Решила воплотить образ "того времени" в современной реальности. Вот что получилось. Как вам?





 

  

Dress, shoes: vintage store (many many years ago)




Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...