Sunday, December 30, 2012

Candles for Christmas and New Year



I really cannot imagine a New Year without a Christmas Tree, and I really love these natural smells of a pine forest! I found the perfect New Year scent for my home - "On a Christmas Night" by Chesapeake Bay Candle. This is not just a candle with a fantastic aroma, it also comes in a beautiful red velvet box with gold leaves and branches, patterned after old grandmother boxes, which should always keep some old secrets ...
***
Не могу представить себе Новый Год без елки и безумно люблю настоящие ароматы хвойного леса! Я нашла идеальный новогодний запах для моего дома - "On a Christmas Night" от Chesapeake Bay Candle. И это не просто свеча с фантастическим ароматом, это изумительная красная бархатная коробочка с золотыми листьями и ветками, сделанная на подобии старой бабушкиной шкатулки, которая должна обязательно хранить какие-то давние секреты...






My second favorite smell for my Christmas and New Year mood is the MIX of two amazing candles - "Sparkling Cinnamon" and "Sparkling Snow". I use these candles together for my living room and this warm aroma makes me absolutly happy:)
***
Мой второй фаворит моего Рождественского и Новогоднего настроения - смесь запахов  двух Свечей "Sparkling Cinnamon" и "Sparkling Snow". Я использую эти свечи вместе для большого зала и этот очень теплый аромат делает меня абсолютно счастливой:) 




You can find the candle "On a Christmas Night" HERECandles "Sparkling Cinnamon" and "Sparkling Snow" HERE and HERE.
Good Shopping!:)




Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...